MicroSmart 90 5C Sleeping Bag
Product No: 10271
The MicroSmart series features a tapered design that allows for a compact and lightweight pack size, ideal for travellers.
- Engineered to provide down-like warmth without the bulk in a super compact sleeping bag thanks to the ExoTherm Xt® ultra-fine microfibre insulation and its tapered design. Rated to 5°C.
- Off-set laminated construction to eliminate cold spots and maximise loft
- Full length auto lock zip, fully adjustable to lock in any desired position
- Integrated draft tube to prevent heat loss through zipper teeth
- Snag free zip with piped zipper guards
- Zip across base for greater foot comfort
- Extra warmth from foot and side zip overlap
- Velcro closure at top of zip to allow sleeping bag to remain closed even when zip is open
- Draw cord opening to minimise entry of cold air
- Snug 3D insulated neck collar to retain body heat
- Cocoon hood to create a fully contoured head enclosure
- Convenient security pocket for quick access to valuables
- Cap-top compression carry bag with side release buckles for quick, easy access
Colours: Blue/Grey, Orange/Grey
Design: Designed specifically for the maximum warmth from the minimum weight & size. Non-allergenic ExoThermXt® ultra-fine performance microfibre fill ensures down-like insulation properties without the bulk & will continue to insulate even if wet.
Rated to 5°C, the tapered shape means there is a minimum of dead space in the sleeping bag so that you warm up as quickly as possible once you're in.
Two sleeping bags can be joined together to create a double.
Minimum Temperature Rating: 5°C
Hood: Luxury cocoon style hood with elastic draw cord so that your head is as warm as possible.
Outer shell fabric: 40D 290T polyester with water resistant base.
Inner fabric: 290T Siltek® breathable inner lining for soft silk-like performance with the durability of modern fabrics
Filling: 75 gsm ExoTherm Xt® ultra-fine synthetic fibre fill. ExoTherm Xt® fibre is made up of two extreme microfibre filaments. Both are finer than silk and less than 1 Denier in weight (1 Denier is the weight in grams of a 9 kilometre length of the fibre). The ExoTherm Xt® fill is a thin ultra-dense layer of these micro filaments that traps air into micro-cells preventing heat loss due to convection or conduction and acts as a barrier to cold air penetrating. This microfibre technology allows for the most compact carry bag size for a given temperature rating so you have less to carry.
Zipper: #5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
Eziglide zip guard prevents the zipper snagging during operation
Draft Tubes: Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip.
Convenience: Handy internal pocket.
Dimensions: 57-80 x 220 cm
Weight: 1.0 kg
Pack Size: 14 cm diameter x 21 cm
Carry Bag: 210D Polyester cap top compression bag supplied.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.