Race EXP Air
Fast, sleek bike pack for riders who like a racy design. The perfect lightweight rucksack for those who only want to take the bare minimum. Simply expand the airy pack if you need to take a bit more.
- all-round air circulation with the Aircomfort FlexLite back system
- mesh hip wings
- anatomically shaped shoulder straps with easily adjustable chest strap
- fold-away helmet flap
- front pocket with zipped valuables pocket
- wet laundry compartment
- mesh side pockets
- 3M reflectors at front, sides and back
- reflective loop for safety light
- detachable rain cover
- hydration system compatible
Weight: 870 g
Volume: 12 + 3 litre
Size: 47 / 24 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Hexlite 100, Deuter-Ripstop 210
Material composition: Polyester: 50% | Nylon: 50%
Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite System
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
Extremely lightweight Ripstop Polyamide fabric with textured structure. The 100 version of the fabric is used for ultra lightweight backpacks such as the Spectro series. The reinforcement fibres woven into the fabric increase the tear strength and add stability to this thin fabric. PU coating inside.
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.