Product No: 12504
- Aircomfort back system
- Panel load
- Low profile shoulder straps with venting
- Reduces perspiration by 25%
- Compression straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Valuables pocket with key hook
- Trekking pole attachment loops
- Hydration system compatible
- Detachable rain coverarge front exterior stow pocket
- Hipbelt with dual mesh pockets
- Reflective loop for safety light
Weight: 1010 g
Volume: 26 litre
Size: 51 / 26 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon Deuter-Ripstop 210
Deuter Aircomfort FlexLite System
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.