Hotwire Quickdraw 12cm
Product No: 14/7991
We connected a hot-forged Nitron straight-gate biner and a hot-forged HotWire carabiner to create the light, versatile and smooth clipping Black Diamond HotWire Quickdraw. The snag-free keylock Nitron takes the hassle out of cleaning routes, and the HotWire's large rope-bearing surface and flat gate-to-rope interface make for smooth clipping in any climbing application. The light, durable 14 mm Dynex™ dogbone also features a Straitjacket insert to keep the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Hot-forged Nitron straight-gate carabiner on top and hot-forged HotWire carabiner on bottom
- HotWire's wiregate eliminates gate flutter and won't freeze up
- Nitron's keylock nose eases clipping and cleaning
- Flat gate-to-rope interface
- 14 mm Dynex dogbone is light, durable and easy to grab
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom carabiner properly oriented
NOTE: Please choose carefully as climbing equipment is non-refundable and non-exchangable.
Scout Outdoor Centre accepts no responsibility for how this product is used or any injury caused by incorrect use of this product.