Product No: 6699
Filters 20 ounces of water as you sip, so you can hydrate on the go. Re-usable, BPA-Free, spill-proof bottle with a filter inside.
- Turns tap water into fresh, great-tasting water anywhere you go
- Sustainable, plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water
- Easy to refill and easy to use bottle with a filter built into the straw
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- 100% BPA-Free
- Independently certified by NSF International for product safety and performance. NSF is an internationally recognized, independent testing agency that validates performance claims. CamelBak products carrying the NSF logo have been system tested against NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor.
- CamelBak® Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak eddy™ and CamelBak Groove® bottles
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Hydration Capacity: 20 oz / .6 L
Weight: 4 oz
Always: 100% BPA-Free
Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy™ clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
Country of Origin: China
BEFORE USING THE GROOVE
Give your Fresh™ Filter a quick 15-second rinse the first time you use it to dislodge any harmless, loose particles of carbon, then set it aside, as no additional cleaning is recommended.
If you accidentally run your filter through the dishwasher, discard and replace it with a new filter.
BEFORE CLEANING THE GROOVE
Remove the carbon filter as it is not dishwasher safe.
CLEANING THE GROOVE
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.