SUMO Group Cooking System
The all new Sumo™ Group Cooking System integrates the all weather Sol burner with the high capacity Sumo Companion Cup, yielding an unmatched blend of power, convenience, and efficiency for the full range of group backcountry cooking chores, from snow melting to simmering.
Larger groups can take advantage of the multiple cooking pot combos offered by Sumo (and the companion bowl set!), while smaller groups can enjoy minimal single pot cooking. Versatile Sumo supports a myriad of packing configurations, and is compatible with the full range of Jetboil accessories. Sumo Group Cooking System redefines backcountry group cooking performance, with a 1.8 liter FluxRing cooking vessel and complete system weight at 16 ounces. Designed to fuel your backcountry passion, Jetboil Sumo Group Cooking System delivers ultimate performance and reliability in extreme conditions.
• Thermo-Regulate™ technology - consistent heat to 20°F
• 1.8 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup
• Insulating Cozy and secure strap
• Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
• Pot Support and Stabilizer tripod included
• Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
• Compatible with all Jetboil Accessories
* System weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup.
Weight 16 oz (453 g) * system weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup
Volume 60 oz (1.8 Liter)
Boil Time 32 oz (1 Liter) = 4 minutes, 15 seconds (avg over life of Jetpower canister)
Water Boiled 24 Liters per 230g Jetpower canister
Dimensions 4.9” x 8.25” (125 mm x 210 mm)