Mountain of Storms Tee - Men's
Product No: 8091
Ever been on a road trip that changed your life? Yvon Chouinard, Doug Tompkins and Dick Dorworth have; their fateful journey from California to the Southern Andes via a sketchy, overloaded van is remembered here on the Mountain of Storms T-Shirt. This frame grab from the original "Mountain of Storms" film was taken by Patagonia photographer Jeff Johnson and printed on organic cotton using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams for comfort next to skin.
- Ringspun long-staple cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Image from the film Mountain of Storms
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.