Men's Arrowood Triclimate Jacket
Product No: 11487
LIMITED SIZES NOW LEFT IN STOCK
For unparalleled versatility on the trails, our 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured, waterproof, lined shell with a zip-out midweight smooth-face fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold, wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a textured, waterproof, lined DryVent™ 2L shell with a zip-out 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil, center front and hand pocket zips
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Secure-zip hand pockets
CENTER BACK LENGTH: Outer: 29.5"; Inner: 27"
OUTER: 75D 115 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester dobby
OUTER LINING: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
INNER: 206 g/m² 100% polyester smooth-face fleece
GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
AVG WEIGHT: 865 g (30.51 oz)
this waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average