Theta SL Hybrid JKT Womens
Designed as a lightweight, easily packable, waterproof jacket for take-anywhere emergency storm protection. Combining two great waterproof/breathable textiles, this streamlined jacket is constructed with lightweight GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric in the main body, and reinforced with a more durable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell textile in the shoulders and arms. The handy Stow Hood and below-hip length offer maximum coverage and a short list of critical features keep this jacket light and packable. Details include shorter pit zips to reduce weight and bulk, and a trim fitting gender-specific pattern for increased comfort and performance.
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Composite materials
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Trim-fitting Stow Hood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Reinforced shoulders and arms
Logos & Label Configuration
- Embroidered logo
- Non-chafing label
- 340NR GORE-TEX® Paclite® 2L
- 380NR GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3L
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.