Cloud Stack Hoody Women's
Product No: 13156
LIMITED SIZES LEFT IN STOCK
Consider not raking as clever composting and sneak off to the climbing gym instead. Made with a blend of 60% polyester/40% organic cotton that has soft, brushed fleece on the inside and a heathered face on the outside, this Fair Trade Certified™ hoody has a wide elastic waist that fits snugly at the hips and features hand pockets. With raglan sleeves that taper to thumbhole cuffs and an oversized drawcord hood, this fleece will be a fall favorite. Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living.
- Soft, cozy organic cotton/polyester heathered fleece
- Organic cotton fleece hoody with full-length zipper and raglan sleeves
- Ribbing at hem and cuffs and at the opening of pockets and hood
- Hood with adjustable drawcord
- Hip length
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ Product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living.
- 9.7-oz 60% polyester/40% organic cotton brushed, heathered fleece
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
- Made in India.
Fair Trade Certified™
For every Fair Trade Certified item we buy, we pay a premium. The money goes into an account that is controlled by the workers and is specifically designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. Workers may choose to use the money to help build a school or a health clinic, create a scholarship or invest in some other aspect of their other community.