Advanced Water Filter Straw
Product No: 9246
Whether you encounter a zombie apocalypse after a nuclear fallout or just travel abroad, it is difficult to tell if the water is safe to drink. It isn't practical to carry heavy bottled water with you at all times. Be prepared to handle any situation.
The pocket-sized water filter removes contaminants that can ruin your holiday.
Our filter straw removes the five basic zones of contamination:
1) Aesthetic (Chlorine, taste and odour),
2) Chemicals (from Industry and Agriculture)
3) Dissolved Solids (heavy metals such as Lead, Mercury, Chromium 6)
4) Bacteria and Virus for third world use.
5) Radon 222.
The filter is designed with a hard shell formed to 2 micron absolute porosity. The filter is impregnated with various proprietary media that remove, absorb, adsorb, chemically bond and chelate different contaminants as they pass through the tortuous path designed in the filter.
The basic media in the filter is a proprietary powder activated coconut carbon that has a surface phenomenon causing a molecular attraction of substances to the surface of the filter. The rate or volume of adsorption or removal of toxic chemicals, radioactive contaminates and heavy metals is caused by the specific volume of medias used, their quality, and the flow rate of water passing through the filter.
The Fill2Pure Water Filter Straw filters water as you drink, delivering safe, clean water that’s up to 99.99% free from contaminants.
Use your water filter straw to drink from any water source (except salt and sea water) with confidence, as it instantly removes toxic chemicals and bacteria. Use with any tap water, river, lake or stream, and sip through the straw to enjoy safe, clean drinking water straight away.
At just 170mm in length, and weighing only 60 grams, the Fill2Pure Water Filter Straw is small enough to fit into your pocket, purse, bag or vehicle glove box. It can be stored for a lifetime until 100 litres of water is filtered, or until the filter clogs with contaminants which can be considerably more than 100 litres.
• Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants found in drinking water sources using its proprietary Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System.
• Designed to be used anywhere disaster strikes; essential for emergencies, earthquakes, floods, fires and nuclear catastrophes
• Protects your family with clean, safe drinking water in an emergency.
• Proven tested technology by Independent laboratories using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53
• Environmentally safe
• Reusable - made of FDA approved plastics - will not leach
• BPA free
• Reduce waste – saves 100 1l bottles
• Save money – just cents per litre
• Small enough to carry anywhere