Aether AG™ 70
Product No: 8773
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or more, there is no better option than the Aether AG™ 70. Size XL comes with a Large hipbelt and harness.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic. NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF US.
The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- Built in Raincover
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
LightWire™ tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
ISOFORM5 CM™ HIPBELT
Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads