Atmos 65 AG
Product No: 12099
The ground-breaking new Atmos AG is equipped with our unique suspended AG AntiGravity™ backsystem which incorporates the world’s first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether you’re exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance. Fill the Atmos AG to the max and it’ll feel practically weightless on your back.
Thanks to the ExoForm™ Biostretch™ harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt. InsideOut™ compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer.
Need easy access to your gear? The twin zippered front pockets, base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what you’re faced with, you can easily grab your kit. Our Osprey Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack.
A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider allows you to store your gear separately when required.
When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid.
If you’re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket™ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these reasons and many more explain why the Atmos AG has won an Innovation Gold award.
Weight: 2.12 kg (M)
Maximum Dimensions (cm): 84 (l) x 38 (w) x 39 (d)
Main Fabric: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Adjustable AG AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backsystem
- AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter ‘bar’
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin ice axe loops
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets