Product No: 7705
Convert any CamelBak® reservoir into an intelligent hydration system with the CamelBak® Flow Meter™.
- Water Gauge: Measure how much water you drink, and how much is left in your reservoir
- Programmable: Monitor personal hydration goals
- Easy to Integrate with any CamelBak® Reservoir
- Includes: Fluid Sensor, Display, Battery and installation and operating instructions.
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
FLOW METER AND RESERVOIR CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
The Display Unit may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth only. DO NOT submerge it under water.
Fill the Reservoir with warm water and mild soap, and clean with a Reservoir Brush.
Holding the Reservoir up with the Drink Tube hanging down, squeeze the Bite Valve open and flush the Tube and Fluid Sensor with soap solution.
Empty the remaining soap solution and re-fill the Reservoir with 1 Liter of water.
Add one CamelBak Cleaning Tablet, close fill port, and shake the Reservoir until Tablet is dissolved.
Repeat Step 2, allowing the Tube and Fluid Sensor to fill with cleaning solution.
Let the cleaning solution stand for 5 minutes in the Reservoir and Tube, and then drain.
Repeat Step 2, thoroughly rinsing the Reservoir, Tube and Fluid Sensor with clean water.
Refill the Reservoir for drinking, or dry completely for storage. If storing the unit, be sure to suck out any remaining clean water from the Tube and Fluid Sensor.