- This product is currently out of stock
Designed specifically for the female body, Black Diamond Iris Speed Adjust harness is ideal for long climbs where comfort and convenience are key.
- New prethreaded Speed buckles on hipbelt and leg loops adjust quickly and easily and don't require doubling back
- Buckles can be completely undone, allowing you to put the harness on while wearing crampons, plastic boots or skis
- Padded, bullhorn-shaped waistbelt is ergonomically designed for all-day comfort; soft lining won't irritate skin
- Adjustable bullhorn-shaped leg loops let you add layers for cool-weather climbing and are droppable for quick entry/exit
- Upper edge of harness features SoftEdge™ construction for excellent comfort while climbing
- Four pressure-molded gear loops cleanly rack quickdraws, cams and ice screws
- Dedicated belay loop increases convenience and safety; full-strength rear haul loop allows you to trail a second rope on long multipitch routes
- X Small - waist 24 - 27 in.; leg 17 - 21 in.
- Small - waist 27 - 30 in.; leg 19 - 23 in.
- Medium - waist 30 - 33 in.; leg 22 - 26 in.
- Large - waist 33 - 36 in.; leg 25 - 29 in.