Princeton Tec Fuel Headlamp
Product No: 08/7217
- This product is currently out of stock
Long-term dependability, even when kept for years in harsh conditions
- functions in extreme temperatures: -30 °C to +60 °C,
- always ready for use: can be stored with batteries for up to 10 years and still be operational,
- waterproof down to -1 m,
- protective case included,
- can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres (see specifications for certification level),
- compact and ultra-lightweight (27 g), there's no excuse not to carry it where ever you go,
- designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch.
- Shines enough light to allow easy movement in the dark: shines up to 19 m,
- provides up to 4 consecutive nights of lighting (45 hours),
- easy to use,
- strobe signaling mode.
- Can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck or attached to thin-edged objects with integrated clip,
- light beam can be aimed where needed: light source swivels 360°,
- red light beam helps preserve night vision.
Certified ATEX (3 GD EEx nl IIC T6) and HazLoc
- 3 white LED and 1 red LED.
- Uses CR2032 lithium batteries (included).
- Waterproof down to -1 m. weight : 27 g with batteries.
- 2 lighting levels: economic and maximum.
- White and red strobe mode.
- Clip attachment system and removable elastic headband.
- Light source rotates 360° on ball and joint.
- 10-year guarantee.