Beta LT Jacket Women's
Product No: 13251
NOTE* LIMITED SIZES LEFT IN STOCK
Lightweight, waterproof/breathable jacket made from GORE-TEX® Pro with supple yet durable N40p-X face fabric. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | LT: Lightweight.
FAST AND LIGHT
Lightweight construction creates a packable jacket that is capable of attacking fast and light alpine ascents without sacrificing weather protection.
Beta LT’s older sister—Beta AR—has been in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000. That kind of mountain heritage brings credibility and with this ultra lightweight version, increases your speed uphill.
NASTY BUT NICE
Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro synchronizes comfort with performance. The micro grid backer and a premium quality face fabric keep the jacket lightweight and supple, yet fully capable in the worst storm conditions.
LEAN AND MEAN
Put your head down, get into a rhythm, and forget about your gear. A trim fit increases breathability by keeping the jacket close to your body, to transfer moisture vapour rapidly on high output days.
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™ The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Technical Features
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Hood Configuration
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Collar Configuration
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Hem Configuration
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
Do not use fabric softener.
Tumble dry on medium heat.
Do not iron.