Alpine Stretch Jacket
The Alpine Stretch Jacket is designed to be worn on long summer days in the mountains. Wear it on mountain routes either alone, over a baselayer, or as part of a layering system during more hostile weather. Chameleon3 fabric wicks hard, dries fast and features a four way stretch, so no matter how physical the movement, the Alpine Stretch Jacket will work with you. Fully featured, technically tailored and durably constructed, the Alpine Stretch will give you years of great service.
Zips: YKK Reverse coil
Black / Kiwi zips
Moroccan blue / Burnt orange zips
Weight: 512g / 18.1oz (SIZE M)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Fast Alpine / Rock Climbing / Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Backpacking / Basecamp
- Chameleon3 fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for dynamic body movement
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Hood features rear cordlock adjustment kennel to prevent icing up
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Soft microfleece beardguard around face and mouth for extra comfort
- Two mesh lined, map-sized chest pockets for storage and additional venting
- Two zipped microfleece lined hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Full length two way YKK centre front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind strip
- Low profile cuffs with grab tabs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- ‘Kite Control’ split drawcord arrangement in the hem for ease of adjustment to the front or rear of the jacket with internal cord clip
174g/m² 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex duplex weave
Unique 'denier gradient' structure creates permanent capillary action where moisture always travels to the outer surface
DWR finish with a grade 5 rating
Air permeability 13.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
Abrasion resistance 20,000+ at 12.5k PA (ASTM D4966-4998)
Excellent wicking properties, fast drying and with a four way stretch for dynamic body movement
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip Dry.
- Your jacket may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information.