Bush Lite -11
We recommend the Bush Lite -11 for average sleepers who go tramping year round below the snowline in moderate winter conditions. A One Planet classic, this tapered rectangular bag sets the standard for bushwalking.
Available in stock 700+ loft
Special Order available on request for 800+ loft
- The more relaxed fit adds wriggle room and versatility.
- The vertical baffle system reduces the movement of air and down, preventing cold spots.
- Pertex® Endurance fabric gives excellent breathability and water resistance at minimum weight.
- Filled with One Planet's water-repellent DWR DOWN; choose between 700+ or 800+ loft.
- The highly breathable, 15-denier Vapour Vent inner saves weight and adds luxury.
- Three-dimensional hood and foot increase comfort and warmth.V2-15D logo
- The 3D neck muff and twin draft tubes on the zip keep warm air in.
- Zips can be opened fully for more versatility.
- The removable pillow slip solves the ‘camping pillow’ dilemma.
- Available in regular and large sizes.
One Planet DWR DOWN
Down is the best insulation for lightweight camping gear due to its loft, compressibility and durability. However, this golden fibre has a failing: its ability to insulate drastically decreases when it is wet.
The solution is now here – DWR DOWN. This down has been selected to meet our rigorous standards, with a durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment applied after the cleaning and sorting process.
The benefits of DWR DOWN are:
- It absorbs less water in damp conditions.
- It retains higher loft (insulation) in damp conditions.
- It dries faster.
- Click here for more information about DWR DOWN.
One Planet offers a choice between 700+ and 800+ loft down
This gives our customers more choice regarding weight and price. Higher loft down provides better insulation so less filling is required, but it is more expensive. Lower loft down is less expensive, but more filling is required to achieve the same temperature rating. We leave the decision to you. (Click here for more details about choosing your fill.)
Bag weight (g) with 800+ loft DWR DOWN
Bag weight (g) with 700+ loft DWR DOWN R: 1140
Inner fabric 15 denier Vapour Vent
Shape Tapered rectangular
Baffles Vertical and cross
Temperature ratings, ºC -4 comfort, -11 limit of comfort, -29 extreme
Season rating 3/4
Possible uses Damp conditions, year round walking
R: left, right
Sizes (user height x shoulder circumference, cm)
R: 185 x 160
L: 200 x 168
Colours R&L: Black/Orange
Stuff sack capacity (litres) 10
Our sleeping bags - materials
Down fill Fabrics Baffletex
Our sleeping bags - design
Sleeping bag shapes Hoods, zips and other design features Inner features
Our sleeping bags - other information
Bag sizes Stuff sacks Sleeping bag comparison table